http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: How to Monetize a Small Blog

Making money off a small blog is never easy. That is something that I have come to realize. I knew I needed a guide in my quest to earn a few more bucks. But, where to turn to? How about Luke Weil's How to Monetize a Small Blog?

   One of the best things about this book is that Weil is not long-winded. He gets to the point and he does it in 33 pages. It's a short, quick read. But, having it be a quick read also comes with drawbacks. I wish there were more step-by-step points in getting stuff done. However, Weil does list pros and cons to various blog money makers.
   And, really, with Google - is it really necessary for him to point out every step? No, but it would be nice to have it all in one location. That is my old-school preference.
   This is a decent book for new bloggers to get a hold of. And even veteran bloggers who want a quick bonk on the head when the money is flowing slower than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment