http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: Peak Fusion Omega-3

I have been taking omega-3 supplements for many years. Tony turned me on to them and at first, I dreaded popping those pills in the morning. The fishy aftertaste was terrible. I would search for various supplements in the store for
something I could easily stomach and still have the benefits omega-3 provides. You know - the better eyes, healthier joints, clearer thinking and healthier heart.
   I received an opportunity from Peak Fusion to review their Omega-3 supplements. I saw they were flavored with lemon and hoped that this supplement would finally end my omega-3 search. My hopes were answered.
   There is absolutely no fishy aftertaste with these supplements. While I cannot taste a lot of lemon, there is certainly no yuckiness accompanying them. Like many omega-3 supplements, the pills are on the larger side, but they are gel coated, so very easy to swallow.
   You can get these supplements on Amazon for $21.95. If you take omega-3, I recommend them.
Full disclosure: I was sent a bottle of this product for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment