http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review: Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream

Cellulite is becoming a bit of an issue for me. Thankfully, I hardly ever wear shorts or short skirts in public, so no one is exposed to my cottage cheese. But, I still want to get rid of it. My weight loss is helping, but I am always ready to try some other product.

   I received an offer to try Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream and I thought, "Why not?"
   The product, upon arrival, was in a smart looking container. Nothing over the top and no annoying pictures of smooth, thin legs on it. There was no smell from the cream that I could tell, but then my sense of smell is not good at all. However, my husband said he did not smell anything either.
   The instructions were to apply to problem areas in an upward circular motion and to make sure it is absorbed into the skin. After absorption, I was pleased to find that there was no greasiness left over. The instructions also said to make sure you apply it every day. And I have been.
   After the second day, the skin that was receiving the treatment felt like a baby's. It was so smooth, silky and soft. My husband really loves it.
   The Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream contains retinol and caffeine - both are used to reduce the fat deposits that create the dimply appearance. Now, I'm not sure if my cellulite is reduced. I cannot really see it, but Tony said I never had a big problem before. But, he loves how it makes my skin feel and so do I. This is definitely a product that I will be purchasing and I do recommend it to everyone. If nothing else, you will get extremely silky skin.
Full disclosure: I received this product at a deep discount in exchange for honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment