http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Experience Taken to the Next Level

I apologize for my absence, readers. The past few weeks have been full of exciting, up-and-coming life changes. 
   First, I am unemployed. I quit my job at American Airlines. Why, you ask? Because we are moving. In the next few weeks we will be leaving Tulsa . . . and moving to Marshall, Minn.
   Tony was offered and accepted an awesome job with Midwest Aviation. He is finally going to do what he worked so hard in school for and we couldn't be more thrilled! 
   My days are spent packing, cleaning and finding a place to live. The latter being the only thing that is keeping us in Tulsa. I'm also making sure all family business is getting wrapped up - Girl Scouts, doctors, dentists, vaccinations, etc. So, its been busy. 
   What makes it even better is Marshall is much closer to our families and our dear friends. We will miss all of our friends here in Tulsa. I know our daughter is conflicted about leaving her friends behind. But, we are ready to start a new chapter. 
P.S. I apologize for the lack of formatting as this was done on my iPhone. Our modem is on the fritz. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment