http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review: Pinnacle Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia

I am a believer in garcinia cambogia. I like weight loss supplements, especially when they work.

   The garcinia cambogia through Pinnacle Nutrition has helped me break a weight loss plateau. I measured myself before beginning this version of garcinia (about two weeks ago) and again yesterday. I have lost a total of 1.5 inches overall - most significantly in my thighs, lower abdomen and hips.
   The bottle the pills are kept in is very unassuming and the directions are fairly standard. They are very easy to remember and difficult to screw up. Two capsules one hour before two meals (preferably lunch and dinner). That works wonderful for me because my thyroid medication, which I take immediately in the morning, prohibits me from taking other medications for at least four hours afterward.

   These pills from Pinnacle Nutrition fit perfectly in with my medication regimen and they do work! Recommended.
Full disclosure: I was sent this product along with a small fee in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. You know you need to lose some weight. That excess fat is not only giving you inconvenience by not fitting into your clothes, but going up a flight of stairs has become a real obstacle. click through the next post

    ReplyDelete