http://experiencealife.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 23, 2015

Trying the Skinny Cleanse

Part of experiencing life is trying the little things. I had never done a detoxifying cleanse before, so when the opportunity presented itself from Skinny Jane, I grabbed it.

   I was skeptical at first. I cannot tell you how many diet pills, programs and supplements I have tried since high school. I've tried appetite suppressants, fat burning pills, energy boosters. The latter definitely worked in giving me extra energy, but my fat deposits certainly did not melt off. But, a cleanse? I had never tried one and it was only in the recent years that I heard a cleanse was very beneficial in the weight loss journey.
   When the bottle of Skinny Cleanse arrived in the mail, I was anxious to try it out. Anxious to see if there were any results and anxious to see on how effective the cleanse would work. I'd heard about some people doing cleanses who were unable to stray too far away from a bathroom. I still had a life to live, kids to take care of, a house to maintain.
   But, as per the instructions, I took two pills before I went to bed with a glass of water. The next morning when I woke up, I felt the same, but not as hungry. I also felt more alert, like I couldn't wait to get my day started! It wasn't until an hour after Bee had gone to school and Tony had gone to work that the cleanse kicked in. I was pleasantly surprised to find that staying close to a bathroom was not necessary.
   And the get-up-and-go feeling I had continued throughout the day. My desire to eat was also reduced throughout the day. I'm a boredom snacker and I found that I didn't really want to find anything to eat.
   The only problem I found in the Skinny Cleanse product was remembering to take the pills before bedtime. There was a day when I just didn't remember to take the pills. It was a big, busy day and I was just exhausted at the end of it. The alertness was still present the next day, but I felt a few hunger pangs and the cleanse did not occur. So, it is very important to remember to take the pills before bedtime so you can continue to experience the same results day after day.
   If you are looking to try a cleanse, I would recommend Skinny Cleanse. 
Full disclosure: I was given a sample of Skinny Cleanse by Skinny Jane for the purpose of writing a review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment